Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Sears/K-Mart Craftsman ratchetwrench "knucklebleeders"

wrote:
I never used to worry about Craftsman tools. My brother was tightening
a bolt the other day, and the Craftsman wrench ratchet stripped its
internal parts, landing his knuckles on a hard surface, causing
bleeding and lots of pain. He took it in to Sears to trade it in, and
the gal at the tool counter said that the knucklebleed ratchet was a
common occurance since shortly after K-Mart took over Sears.-Jitney

Did you ask if she would testify at the product liability trial?