Posted to misc.consumers.house
LDC LDC is offline

Default utility bills, help

On 6 Jan 2007 14:21:48 -0800, wrote:

I read what Lavendula wrote and just wanted you to know that there is
a product we offer the home owner that you simply plug in to any wall
outlet in your home or office and save up to 25% on your Monthly
electric bill. Our website is
www.kwxxxxer.com. you can watch our 4
minute video that explaines how it works. Enjoy
Sincerely,
Jerry M.

The first paragraph was more than enough. And I thought snakeoil salesmen
were a thing of the past.

"In the layman's terms the Xpower cleans the dirty electricity that comes
to your home making it more efficient. Dirty electricity is full of spikes
and surges that would be wasted otherwise but the Xpower unit is able to
capture these and "recycle it"."

I'll bet that Jerry M. runs away with his tail between his legs rather than
trying to explain the physics that allows his device to do *anything*
useful.