Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Which end of a 2x4 is the top?

krw wrote:
- It's not an x-axis reversal, rather a z-axis (front to back)
reversal.

Wait - I'm confused. If I have my back to the mirror how could I see my
front?

krw wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 6 Jan 2007 08:12:00 -0800, "Harry K"
wrote:

DerbyDad03 wrote:
Trust me, the last thing I need to research is a tree in Africa. I am
constantly expanding my horizons in much more fruitful ways.

Look, it's just a tree with a large trunk and skinny branches. It does
not grow upside down no matter legend says.

But it _is_ upside down. It is south of the equator after all.

It's "down" that's upside-down.

"down" is the local direction that things move in when unsupported.

Harry K

BTW, now I may hear about the nonexistent X-axis reversal with a
mirror.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov

Nonexistent? You don't see your left hand where the right should be in
a mirror?

It's not an x-axis reversal, rather a z-axis (front to back)
reversal.

--
Keith