Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark Jerde Mark Jerde is offline

Default Happiness is: ?

Thank all you Wreckers for the support, I pass these posts on to her.

Here's another.

I don't post on the subject often, but I do think of her *every* time I go
up or down the stairs. I'm approaching 50 years old, and based on your
posts now *ALWAYS* use the handrail going up and down. If something takes
two hands, screw it, find another way. Keep one hand on the rail at all
times. If it still takes two hands, screw it twice. I aint gonna take it
up or down the stairs.

I know it's probably no consolation, but what happened to your sister has
affected my daily life. I think of her all the time (each time up and down
the stairs.) I hope somehow this is a benefit to her, and the rest of
y'all.

My prayers (of whatever dubious benefit) are with you.

-- Mark