Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Happiness is: ?

charlie b wrote:
[snip]
God apparently listens to nuns more, they're
THE God Lobbiests.

Nuns have a way to get somebody's attention.*G*

Wiggling toes doesn't sound like much until you realize that
they indicate that some, if not all the wiring is still there
and signals are getting through some of them now. THAT's
a very good sign that the rest of the wiring may still come
back on line.

After her second surgery on C-5 & C-6, which was done in Kansas, they
managed to releave some of the pressure which they didn't quite get rid
of in Michigan. Her spinal cord was never 'severed' but
crushed/bruised/pinched.

Thank all you Wreckers for the support, I pass these posts on to her.
The hear that Swingman's mother and some nuns are added to the prayer
effort, puts a huge grin on my face....and sisters' as well.