Posted to misc.consumers.house
krw krw is offline

Default utility bills, help

In article -
sjc.supernews.net, says...
In article ,
krw wrote:

In article . com,
says...
JC,
I read what Lavendula wrote and just wanted you to know that there is
a product we offer the home owner that you simply plug in to any wall
outlet in your home or office and save up to 25% on your Monthly
electric bill. Our website is
www.kwattsaver.com. you can watch our 4
minute video that explaines how it works.

Lieing spammer! Your device *CANNOT* work.

I don't like spam any more than you do, but I think you need
to go back and read more about the difference between resistive
loads and reactive loads in electrical engineering, and then
consider the difference between true power and apparent power.

I am a BSEE, been practicing for more than 30 years. Now, please
do tell me something about reactive power. You do know that
residential customers are *NOT* charged for PF (that's "Power
Factor") don't you?

By putting in the right combination of inductors and capacitors,
one can trick an electrical meter into showing a lower usage of
power than what it otherwise might indicate.

You're simply as full of **** as the spammer. Power meters do
*NOT* react to reactive loads. They are *POWER* meters, not VA
meters.

--
Keith