Posted to rec.woodworking
charlie b charlie b is offline

Default Happiness is: ?

Swingman wrote:

I made mention of her to my Mom when you updated us the other day ... if
prayer can help, she's got some more assistance.

My mom made rosaries for an order of nuns to give to people
they prayed for. When anyone got sick she'd enlist the aid
of those nuns. God apparently listens to nuns more, they're
THE God Lobbiests.

Wiggling toes doesn't sound like much until you realize that
they indicate that some, if not all the wiring is still there
and signals are getting through some of them now. THAT's
a very good sign that the rest of the wiring may still come
back on line.

Robatoy - you hang in there too.

By the yard it's hard. But by the inch - it's a cinch.

Your sister sounds like a pretty incredible person
and it sounds like it runs in the family because she's
got a pretty amazing brother.

Take care and keep us up to date. Lots of folks in
this group pulling for you all.

charlie b