Posted to alt.home.repair
George E. Cawthon George E. Cawthon is offline

Default More pics of my neighbor's roof

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"m35603" wrote in message
ups.com...
I posted a question last week or so about my neighbor's roof having a
wet spot on it. Two days ago, I took a few more pictures. It was below
feezing overnight and at 7:30 am the neighbor's roof looked like this:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...3/HPIM1605.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...3/HPIM1604.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...3/HPIM1603.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...3/HPIM1602.jpg

What do y'all think?

The main suggestion under the other post were that it is caused by a
possible ventilation problem. The bathroom that is right there where
this spot is.

Certainly looks like condensation. I'd say it is an insulation and/or
ventilation problem.

Take another look, the white stuff is frost on the
outside of the house, the black areas are where
the frost melted. There is no problem, unless you
consider all the are that isn't frost covered.