Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Outside antenna rotator question...

lp13-30 wrote:
Instead of a rotator, you could add another antenna pointed to the other
station, run the coax from it and the other one to a selector switch
inside. My grandparents'house in upstate NY had a setup like that in the
50's-60's. Larry

Interesting alternative, thanks...I'll first find out if it appears the
other is even accessible w/ the new antenna, then decide what to do.
It looks like it would be about same $$-wise; only real potential
problem I see is I'm not sure the antenna tower has the strength w/o
some significant modification to handle the extra weight against the W
KS winds so I might choose the rotor route for that reason alone.