Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Jackson Dave Jackson is offline

Default Columbus Woodworking Show Question

It'd be nice to meet some other local columbus wood workers at the show.
I'm currently laid off (almost like being retired, except the benefits will
run out sooner!) so I am available about anytime. I planned on going friday
morn, but that can change. Maybe a bunch of us could grab a bite before or
after the show? Anyway, I'm at OHtoolman at yahoo dot com. Hope to hear
from some fellow WW's --dave

"Scraper" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have recently moved back into the Central Ohio area. I saw an ad for
the upcoming Columbus Woodworking Show. Was wondering if anyone had
been to it and what their thoughts were. I am a rookie with a few
basic tools, but have hope to someday be a rookie with really nice
tools. What can I expect from the show? Good deals on tools?
Supplies? Good place to pick up some knowledge? (The ad I saw wasn't
very specific.)

Thanks for the help,
S.