Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archie Archie is offline

Default three gang - two way - three lights - wired from a power socket

"galileo" wrote in message
oups.com...
In need of a wiring diagram for the above. My intension is to fit three
spot lights (50W each) above the bed using 2No. three gang switches two
way but powered from a standard power socket using a standard 3amp
fused plug. I would like to control all three lights independently from
the 2No. three gang swithches (either side of the bed). Any
ideas/suggestions/advise..? Your help will be much appreciated..!

If you want to control each light independently from either side of the bed
you will need triple two way switches at each side of the bed.

Archie