Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] kwattsaver@pacbell.net is offline

Default utility bills, help

JC,
I read what Lavendula wrote and just wanted you to know that there is
a product we offer the home owner that you simply plug in to any wall
outlet in your home or office and save up to 25% on your Monthly
electric bill. Our website is www.kwattsaver.com. you can watch our 4
minute video that explaines how it works. Enjoy
Sincerely,
Jerry M.

J.C. wrote:
"lavendula" wrote in message
oups.com...
Moved into this new house, manufactured home, 2400 square feet and
really nice, but I'm crying now. In November, I paid $305 for gas and
electric. This is Minnesota, but not as cold as you might imagine.
Paying .07 per Kwh and .876 per therm for gas. Can someone give me some
comparisons? Hopefully not Florida! Thanks.

That'll buy a lot of long johns.