Posted to misc.consumers.house
KLS KLS is offline

Default utility bills, help

On 6 Jan 2007 10:38:11 -0800, "lavendula"
wrote:

Moved into this new house, manufactured home, 2400 square feet and
really nice, but I'm crying now. In November, I paid $305 for gas and
electric. This is Minnesota, but not as cold as you might imagine.
Paying .07 per Kwh and .876 per therm for gas.

In western New York (on Lake Ontario), I'm paying a locked-in rate of
$1.05 per therm for gas and $.073 per Kwh. We're having an incredibly
mild and snowless winter so far, which I hate from a seasonal
perspective but love from an economic perspective. Your rates are
quite reasonable, in my view.