Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] maradcliff@UNLISTED.com is offline

Default Outside antenna rotator question...

On 4 Jan 2007 08:42:16 -0800, "dpb" wrote:

who are still w/o power and will be for two weeks or more. Plus, have
water for the livestock and feed and didn't lose 450 head to
freezing/suffocation as fella' one county north...

Where are you located?

Being a farmer myself, could you explain in more detail what happened
to these livestock. I can understand freezing, but why did they
suffocate? I find this very disturbing, since I absolutely love my
horses like family. If we ever got a bad storm like that, I sure
would like to know what to or not to do. Normally when we have severe
weather coming, I bring all of them into the barn. I dont have enough
stalls for all of them, but they just stay in the center of the barn
and irritate each other, but their little irritations, and a few
chunks of fur bit off, are far better than being out in bad weather.
Hopefully by the end of this year I will finally have a stall for each
one of them.

If there are web links from the news, about these animals and the
weather, please post the URLs.

Mark