Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Which end of a 2x4 is the top?

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 23:36:37 -0600,
wrote:

I just bought a bunch of 2x4s to build a partition wall in the
basement around our washer and dryer. I was ready to start building
the wall when I realized that Home Depot forgot to label the 2x4s so I
know which end is the top and which is the bottom. It figures Home
Depot would forget to put the "top" arrow on them. I thought I'd save
a few bucks going to Home Depot, but next time I'll go to a real
lumber store.

Jerry

You just have to remember how you pulled them from the rack.
--
Oren