Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Why Don't Lathe Manufacturers ... ? ENCO Oops

charlie b wrote:

They're sending me their catalog - phone book size. Lee Valley
catalogs are full of temptations to drain the checking account
and none are even close to a phone book size. Enco may take
Tool Porn to a whole new level.

charlie b

DO NOT, under any circumstances, order either a J & L Machinery catalog
or a Production Tool catalog.

Firt you'll get a hankering to work some aluminum. Then comes the mild
(1010) steel. Then 1018 and first thing you know you are stress
relieving 8086 and calculating the perlite percentages ... and you can't
even find your wood shop any more. Just a couple dusty cocobolo planks
forgotten in a dusty, poorly lit, corner.

Don't do it, Charlie ... don't do it!

;-)

Bill
--
It will, I believe, be everywhere found, that as the clergy are, or are
not what they ought to be, so are the rest of the nation.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0701-0, 01/03/2007
Tested on: 1/5/2007 1:36:48 PM