Posted to alt.home.repair
MLD MLD is offline

Default Sump Pump question

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
et...
In article Rdunh.5$GL.2@trndny06, "MLD" wrote:

"Water doesn't compress anyway"...
For the purposes of this discussion and for info only, that's correct

but,
in actuality, not a true statement. Water, or any fluid for that,

matter,
is compressible. Granted, the change in volume is very small but it is an
important factor that needs to be considered in high response hyraulic
control sysstems.

Excuse me. I thought we were talking about a sump pump, not a high
response hyrdraulic control system.

At times, the difference between having a stable vs an
unstable system. Read (google) Bulk Modulus.

Pedant.

Go away.

--

I said for info only. Don't be a jerk just because you learned something
new!