Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Happiness is: ?

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 22:15:35 -0600, "Morris Dovey" wrote:

Swingman wrote:
| The new thread on tape measures got me to thinking on some woodshop
| specific "Happiness is" scenarios ... here's one of my favorites:
|
| Happiness is:

After four years of slowly going broke making and trying to sell an
out-of-the-mainstream product ... having a positive mention in a
magazine article trigger a sudden onslaught of orders (not from the
expected home owners - but from home builders).

Alright! Great to hear! Good luck to you on this new opportunity.