Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default Outside antenna rotator question...

dpb wrote:

If I can't find or gin up something, in all likelihood I'll forget the
rotator...it's not that important to me, but seems like it would
possibly be benificial. While I'm putting up a new antenna I'll try
the manual rotating thing and see if it really does anything great. If
it does at that point I might get more motivated to look into the
alternative wiring routes/choices.

Thanks...

I put my antenna on a rotor about 10 years ago. Once I found the best
position for a decent reception on all 6 channels, I rarely use the
rotor anymore. When you move off that "ideal" spot, it's hard to find
it again.