Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Klingspor bargain box really is a bargain

"Ken Yee" wrote in message
4.166...

The only negative is I don't know which type of sandpaper is in each
pack..only the grit is labelled, so I won't know which kind works best.
Time go sand stuff for fun... :-)

Typically an open coat works best for wood sanding.

p.s., dumb question, but you can use PSA discs on a HL pad, right? The
Ridgid 2610 has a HL pad, but the manual says nothing about only using HL
paper on it. I always bought HL discs for the Porter Cable 333VS I
killed...

Nope, PSA does not work on H&L. Neither is interchangeable.