Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hall Dave Hall is offline

Default Happiness is: ?

On 4 Jan 2007 12:17:33 -0800, "tom" wrote:

Swingman wrote:
The new thread on tape measures got me to thinking on some woodshop specific
"Happiness is" scenarios ... here's one of my favorites:

Happiness is:

When your apron pocket tape measure, and the tape on your table saw fence,
agree to a RCH ... verified repeatedly by each and every cut!

I think I know what the "CH" part means, but the
"R" escapes me. Tom, whose happiness may directly correlate to his
ignorance.

If you have a sufficient and continuosly replaceable supply of RCHs to
repeatedly verify that measurement every cut, then I agree that you
have found what "happiness is..."

Dave Hall