Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,rec.ponds
Zëbulon Zëbulon is offline

Default Soiltac soil stabilizer

wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone in these groups used or become familiar with a soil erosion
control product called Soiltac? If so, I'd like to know how it has
worked for you. I'm trying to find a way to stop some serious erosion
of a stream bed that's caused (of course) by the upstream parking lots
that the local big-time developers have laid out.

If you don't get an answer here you can try calling your local Agricultural
Extension Agent. They can usually point you in the right direction.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.