Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
triker3 triker3 is offline

Default Help please for lathe part

Steve that looks like ths same handwheel that was on there metal lathes, which were mfg by ATLAS. Clausing now carrys the parts for Atlas lathes. You might give them a try.
"steve" wrote in message news:_Ikmh.649$Am5.512@trndny03...
Hi Everyone,

In a fit of stupidity I dropped the tailstock of my 9" craftsman lathe and broke the handwheel. From the research I have been able to do, it appears to be this 1935-36 model. The only difference is mine says 9" next to the Craftsman logo.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find a replacement wheel or have the specs so I can have one made. Additionally if anyone has a model number or something (there isn't one on the lathe).

Thanks,

Steve