Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Mill's Pride Cabinet Question

Ryan wrote:
A few years back, I installed Mill's Pride Premier cabinets in my
kitchen (the ones that come already assembled). Mine seem to be in a
wood color they still make (light oak) but I regret not getting any
glass front doors for some of the overhead cabinets.

Could I not just buy new doors in the same color and size and swap them
out? I actually prefer frosted glass, but don't think they make it.

Maybe a stupid question, but I am not an expert in these things. My
hope is it would be an inexpensive upgrade for my kitchen.

Thanks!

http://www.millspride.com/assemblein...llCabinets.htm

--
Bill