Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default Sony KV25X5U audio out?

The-G-Man ha escrito:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The-G-Man wrote:
Your address suggests the UK. Has it a SCART socket?

Yes there is a scart socket which goes to her DVD player.

The DVD player only needs the input side of the SCART, so it's possible to
use the outputs to feed the headphone transmitter. I'm not sure you'll get
the right lead easily, though. Could be a soldering iron job on the SCART
lead.

The connections you need a-

Pin 1 audio out right
""" 4 """"" ground

Many thanks Dave. I'll get out my faithful Antex

best, G

don't forget, the audio out on the scart is line output so will not
pass thru the Tv volume control. Let's hope the headphones have their
own vol. pot. You'll have to explain this to your ma as she may be a
bit confused later on, if the remote control suddenly has no effect!
-B.