Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] root@nospam.net is offline

Default Best way to hang screwdrivers?

Yeah, if you take a look at what a mechanic does... they've got
thousands of screwdriver-like things. Everything is kept in metal
drawers. It also helps keeps the dust out.

Leon wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
My wife gave me a nice set of a dozen screwdrivers for Christmas. I'd
like to hang them properly in my workshop. Any suggestions on how best
to hang them? I have a pegboard for my tools, but the 3/4" rings I
currently have for screwdrivers don't hold them securely.

-Fleemo

I put mine in a tool box, I never felt compelled to display my hand tools.