Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill buffalobill is offline

Default Who Do I Contact For Coax

buffalo ny: the owner of the building. or if it is cable company cable
tv, the wire is owned by the cable company; ask them to upgrade it. if
it is already rg6 there may just be a bad splitter or end they will
replace.

wrote:
Hi I Live in a Apartment and would like to replace all the coax with
newer better coax. I run coax through drop ceilings at work and that
always aggrivates me to the max, so I can imagine how hard it would be
to run through existing walls. Who do I contact to do this job and what
would the estimated cost be? I tried the cale company before and they
wanted to drill through the outside wall and just wrap it around the
building and drill in the wall. BTW I assume the best coax would be RG6
Quad Sheild?