Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Best way to hang screwdrivers?

Lew Hodgett wrote in news:KEkmh.6370$yx6.328
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

"Proper" is in the eye of the beholder.

How about a piece of 3/4 x 3 x as required, poplar, cross drilled with
either a brad point or forstner bit for each screwdriver blade.

Attach to wall with shelf brackets.

Leave space for future expansion.

Lew

I'll second that, and raise you this observation. Tool belt screwdriver
holders are often just a piece of material that wraps around the shank of
the screw driver. Some aren't very big at all, but they do the job well.

Your screw holes don't need to be tight, either. Just small enough so
the handle doesn't slide through. (I'd say about 3/8" should be
sufficient.)

Puckdropper