Gary

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:32:37 -0700, Gary wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

Think of religion as peer pressure from a good crowd.

Manipulative ignorant middle eastern superstitious control freak
cults, constitute "a good crowd"...

LOL...

Gary you have so much hatred and rage...

Nope. Did your imaginary friend tell you to post that?

LOL.. imagine putting all of your rage and anger to use for the good
of humanity instead of borderline insanity and Theophobia?

Remember, I'm not the one who started so many fundie meltdown
threads... I'm not the one living his life under the will of somebody
else's middle eastern imaginary friend... Take your middle eastern
fundamentalism back to the middle east... We don't need your ignorant
middle eastern superstitions...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)