Gary

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Clark Magnuson wrote:

When my 12 came home with a book entitled "Evolution" with the
homework problem at the end of the chapter, "How has evolution
changed man?"
That is not science.
That is a left wing assault in science clothing.

LOL... Ignorance is bliss... Your bliss...

The same people who want your money and guns also want to burn the
bibles [figuratively] in the kid's brains.
THEY worship big government, and they will tolerate no other
religions.
They are liberals.
What would you expect?

LOL... Such a fool... 'Billy-Bob Hide-the-Ceegar Clinton' and his
entire gang, were hard core christians. They constantly blabbed about
their manipulative ignorant middle eastern control freak christian
souperstitions...

A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of
atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

Right...
The pure ignorance of ancient middle eastern souperstitions, is
"TRUE"...

LOL...
Middle eastern fundamentalist jackals, go figure...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)
Gary

Guido wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

When my 12 came home with a book entitled "Evolution" with the homework
problem at the end of the chapter, "How has evolution changed man?"
That is not science.
That is a left wing assault in science clothing.

Well lets see even if we disregard the evolution of man from
earlier forms of homonoids, there is the evolution of
grasses into the major cereal crops we use today. From that
alone evelotion has changed man from hunter gathers to
settled populations. Now how is that a left wing assault on
anything?

The grasses are left wingers?

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)
Gary

Lewis Hartswick wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of
atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

A society that teaches the bible as fact will have Crusades" and
more "Salem Witch trials" and Spanish Inquisations.

You forgot something, wimmins with canvas bags over their heads.
And wimmins being put in jail for wearing pants. And the rest of the
oppression that comes from middle eastern fundamentalist Magnuson
jackals...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)
Gary

Clark Magnuson wrote:

Lewis Hartswick wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation
of
atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

A society that teaches the bible as fact will have Crusades" and
more "Salem Witch trials" and Spanish Inquisations. I think I
prefer the alternative.
...lew...

Back then we had lower taxes and less infringement on the right to
keep and bear arms.

"Back then we" also had absolute oppression perpetrated by your
manipulative ignorant middle eastern control freak christian
souperstition cult...

Right now we have people loosing their jobs for racial epithets,
because the corporations can't take a law suit.

But women & black people are allowed to vote, NOW. And we don't
have the bigotry of your manipulative ignorant middle eastern control
freak christian souperstition cult... People are no longer stoned to
death in the streets for suggesting that the world MIGHT be round...

To quote a Boeing supervisor, "Any woman or any black can have a
white male fired on any day."

Even if that is true, it's far better than the days when a woman
was denied ANY opportunity, and could be jailed for simply wearing
pants... Oh, and BTW, it's no longer illegal for a woman's ankles to
show in public... But you go ahead & hold on to your delusions of how
wonderful your souperstitious Taliban world, was...

That problem is far more widespread than the isolated crusades,
Salem, and Spanish events.

LOL... NOPE!

The politically correct religion of liberals is far more onerous
than Christian based conformity.

LOL... Middle eastern fundamentalist jackals... Go figure...
They'll say anything to deny the history of their oppression...
They'll say anything to try and perpetuate the oppression of their
middle eastern fundamentalism...

When given a choice between communism and capitalism,

LOL... Such a fool... You seen to be stuck in the 50's with
McCarthyism...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)
Guido

Gary wrote:

Guido wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

When my 12 came home with a book entitled "Evolution" with the homework
problem at the end of the chapter, "How has evolution changed man?"
That is not science.
That is a left wing assault in science clothing.

Well lets see even if we disregard the evolution of man from
earlier forms of homonoids, there is the evolution of
grasses into the major cereal crops we use today. From that
alone evelotion has changed man from hunter gathers to
settled populations. Now how is that a left wing assault on
anything?

The grasses are left wingers?

I suppose so they have already been accused of getting
people sacked for groping the female staff.

Clark Magnuson

Cliff Huprich wrote:

I don't suppose you have any idea what the Theory of Evolution
is about.

I understand natural selection.
I understand the usefulness of the model.
I know when it is being used by liberals to covert children in public
schools to humanism.
Abortion, drugs, free love, break down of the family.
Have a little science lesson, you will need to know it for circuit
design, yeah that's it, just a little science lesson.
You can't design circuits or do mechanical stress analysis without
learning about evolution before you reach puberty.
We just want your money, your freedom, your children and Bill will give
you venereal disease.
Did you know he was a professor?
He will explain all the ins and outs of evolution.
Start when they are young....

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

Gary

Clark Magnuson wrote:

I understand natural selection.
I understand the usefulness of the model.
I know when it is being used by liberals to covert children in public
schools to humanism.

Bleeve whatever middle eastern superstitious garbage you like, but
don't think for a second that you have any right to prevent people
from learning science.

Abortion, drugs, free love, break down of the family.

LOL... Evolution? LOL...
You fundie Taliban fools are REALLY funny!

A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation
of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

A society that teaches the endless lies, bigotry & oppression of
middle eastern christian superstitions as fact will breed another
generation of murdering fundamentalist terrorist jackals that will
destroy the society. It is Talibanian.

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)
PrecisionMachinisT

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message

Abortion, drugs, free love, break down of the family.

...........LOL.........

All but small facets of natural selection, and evolution.

Or, one could attribute them as "God's will"...............

--

SVL

Excitable Boy

Clark Magnuson wrote in message news:FR7Vb.111701$U%5.573781@attbi_s03...

When given a choice between communism and capitalism, people always want
to go to the capitalism, where life is unfair.

Your initial logic escapes me, but I can't doubt the truth of the
latter half of your statement.
Clark Magnuson

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message

Abortion, drugs, free love, break down of the family.

..........LOL.........

All but small facets of natural selection, and evolution.

Or, one could attribute them as "God's will"...............

The individual has neither complete free will nor is completely a victim
of circumstance.
Think of religion as peer pressure from a good crowd.

The society that has strict codes of marriage and Christianity is more
likely to survive than one that teaches liberal fundamentalism, like is
now being taught in schools.

Yes, we can teach evolution in schools, and evolution is good science
compared to global warming, second hand smoke, or mass transit.
But we could teach them of the relative safely of smoking marijuana in
school too.
Neither are a good idea.

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

Gary

Clark Magnuson wrote:

Think of religion as peer pressure from a good crowd.

Manipulative ignorant middle eastern superstitious control freak
cults, constitute "a good crowd"...

LOL...

The society that has strict codes of marriage and Christianity is
more likely to survive than one that teaches liberal fundamentalism,
like is now being taught in schools.

Right! All of your oppressive superstitious middle eastern
ignorant garbage is a good thing... LOL...

Yes, we can teach evolution in schools, and evolution is good
science compared to global warming, second hand smoke, or mass
transit.

LOL... You middle eastern fundamentalists are just too funny...

But we could teach them of the relative safely of smoking marijuana
in school too.
Neither are a good idea.

Yep, fundies is funny...

A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of
atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

A society that teaches the endless lies, bigotry & oppression of
middle eastern christian superstitions as fact will breed another
generation of murdering fundamentalist terrorist jackals that will
destroy the society. It is Talibanian.

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)
Clark Magnuson

Gary wrote:

middle eastern superstitious

superstitious middle eastern

middle eastern fundamentalists

middle eastern christian superstitions

Some kind of jingoistic pattern.

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

Gary

Clark Magnuson wrote:

Some kind of jingoistic pattern.

Something sorta kinda like you, constantly blabbing lies about how
wonderful your imaginary friend, is...

A society that teaches evolution as fact will
breed a generation of atheists that will destroy
the society. It is Darwinian.

A society that teaches the endless lies, bigotry & oppression of
middle eastern christian superstitions as fact will breed another
generation of murdering fundamentalist terrorist jackals that will
destroy the society. It is Talibanian.

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)
Santa Cruz Mike

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:57:31 GMT, Clark Magnuson
wrote:

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message

Abortion, drugs, free love, break down of the family.

..........LOL.........

All but small facets of natural selection, and evolution.

Or, one could attribute them as "God's will"...............

The individual has neither complete free will nor is completely a victim
of circumstance.

snipped..

that is an interesting observation Clark

Later,
Mike

Santa Cruz Mike

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:32:37 -0700, Gary wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

Think of religion as peer pressure from a good crowd.

Manipulative ignorant middle eastern superstitious control freak
cults, constitute "a good crowd"...

LOL...

Gary you have so much hatred and rage...

LOL.. imagine putting all of your rage and anger to use for the good
of humanity instead of borderline insanity and Theophobia?

Later,
Mike

Santa Cruz Mike

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:41:12 GMT, Clark Magnuson
wrote:

Gary wrote:

middle eastern superstitious

superstitious middle eastern

middle eastern fundamentalists

middle eastern christian superstitions

Some kind of jingoistic pattern.

Clark.. A homosexual priest seduced Gary as a teenager and Gary still
harbors guilt, anger and bitterness.

Later,
Mike

Santa Cruz Mike

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:24:42 -0700, Gary wrote:

A society that teaches the endless lies, bigotry & oppression of
middle eastern christian superstitions as fact will breed another
generation of murdering fundamentalist terrorist jackals that will
destroy the society. It is Talibanian.

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)

Now Gary.. there you go again.. got diaper rash again? Have a bad day?
Bad memories of your teen years?

Later,
Mike
Cliff Huprich

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message

Abortion, drugs, free love, break down of the family.

..........LOL.........

All but small facets of natural selection, and evolution.

Or, one could attribute them as "God's will"...............

The individual has neither complete free will nor is completely a victim
of circumstance.
Think of religion as peer pressure from a good crowd.

And who, exactly, might this cult be? What makes you think that
they are "good" in any way, shape or form?

Been listening to a bunch or radio preachers again?

The society that has strict codes of marriage and Christianity is more
likely to survive than one that teaches liberal fundamentalism, like is
now being taught in schools.

"Liberal fundamentalism"? List the three top advantages of being
an ignorant conservative fundie.

Then list the top three dangers of education.

Yes, we can teach evolution in schools, and evolution is good science
compared to global warming, second hand smoke, or mass transit.

Huh? You perhaps think that the world is getting colder? Or that
"mass transit" is a required class in non-religious schools?

But we could teach them of the relative safely of smoking marijuana in
school too.
Neither are a good idea.

So you are against evolution ... do you think YOU get a vote?
--
Cliff
Excitable Boy

Clark Magnuson wrote in message ...

Yes, we can teach evolution in schools, and evolution is good science
compared to global warming, second hand smoke, or mass transit.

You gotta good point there, Clark, a real good point.
I just cain't unnerstand why ANYBODY would allow them
goshdang Liberals to teach about thet Mass Transit stuff
to our innocent young kids. It's plain intolerable, thet's
what it is. We oughter go git us some tar and feathers and
teach these goshdang Liberal humanist teachers a thing
or three.

Mass transit ... it's jes' disgusting. Plain disgusting ...
Jeff Lowe

"Santa Cruz Mike" wrote in message
Clark.. A homosexual priest seduced Gary as a teenager and Gary still
harbors guilt, anger and bitterness.

Main Entry: 1li·bel
Pronunciation: 'lI-b&l
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, written declaration, from Middle French, from
Latin libellus, diminutive of liber book
1 a : a written statement in which a plaintiff in certain courts sets forth
the cause of action or the relief sought b archaic : a handbill especially
attacking or defaming someone
2 a : a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys
an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or representation
published without just cause and tending to expose another to public
contempt (2) : defamation of a person by written or representational means
(3) : the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene
writings or pictures (4) : the act, tort, or crime of publishing such a
libel

Bray Haven

middle eastern christian superstitions as fact will breed another
generation of murdering fundamentalist terrorist jackals that will
destroy the society. It is Talibanian.

Gary, try to get hold of yourself here. I'm not superstitious, nor am I
inlined to chants & incantations (religious) but, you don't help your cause
much with the rants. You sound like "Howling Howard" & look what's happened
to him ).
Greg Sefton
Jim Dauven

Default Clark is correct

Besides if it runs like mass transit light rail that we built
in Portland Oregon it will only run at 20% capacity. Tben
because the light rail by the time it is built no longer
servers the population growth, they will keep trying to
expand the light rail at increasing costs.

Check the light rail projects in Portland for the real costs
and figures.

The Independent

"Steve........................................ ..." wrote:

Here in the Seattle area, we are getting mass transit
at $100,000,000 per mile.
It will carry 1/2 of one percent of the traffic.
It has been calculated that if it is always full of people going to
work, it would still be cheaper to send them pay checks, forever, than
to build the mass transit.

It took but seconds of research to discover gasp that
"conservatives" and Sunday Fundies have huge problems with
actual numbers. Is this a learned trait or one that just evolved?
The result of generations of "home schooling" and genetic
effects?

Cliff, you are a moron. Clark's statement was an accurate reflection of the
truth regarding the proposed light rail project in Seattle. Your "answer"
could have just as well have come out your ass.

The problem with the project referenced is not that it's publicly funded,
but rather that it's a colossal waste of money, does not solve the problem
addressed, does not go where people want to go, and instead is designed to
line the pockets of rich construction interests, big labor interests, big
finance interests, and their purchased politicos. It's billions of dollars
wasted that could have paid for, say, treatment for you to overcome your
profound mental debility.

As for the swipe at home-schoolers, the dark truth that the government
education bureaucracy wants to bury is that home-school kids as a group
accomplish better measurable educational results in an average three hours
per day than government schools accomplish in seven. Of course this is to be
expected, given the demonstrated greater personal commitment to the child's
education and the lack of wasteful distractions such as simply trying to
keep order.

But of course you can't grasp any of this. Is this a learned trait or just
congenital results of being born with your head in your anus?

Gary

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:24:42 -0700, Gary wrote:

A society that teaches the endless lies, bigotry & oppression of
middle eastern christian superstitions as fact will breed another
generation of murdering fundamentalist terrorist jackals that will
destroy the society. It is Talibanian.

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)

Now Gary.. there you go again.. got diaper rash again? Have a bad day?
Bad memories of your teen years?

Whatsa matter Fundie Cruz Mike? Are you starting another fundie
meltdown or just continuing your life long middle eastern
fundamentalist meltdown?

If not for the damage done to society and people's lives, your
manipulative ignorant middle eastern christian bigoted oppressive
souperstitious blood lust fundamentalism, would be far funnier. As
is, it's just a bunch of sad, sick, middle eastern, ignorant
superstition which you try to use to manipulate & abuse other
people... Makes ya feel all warm & fuzzy don't it?

Well I got news for ya, you'd be locked up in the rubber room hotel
if you ran around claiming most any other imaginary friend was telling
you to what to do...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)
Cliff Huprich

Gary wrote:

middle eastern superstitious

superstitious middle eastern

middle eastern fundamentalists

middle eastern christian superstitions

Some kind of jingoistic pattern.

http://www.salon.com/books/feature/2...rpt/index.html

"Building a better Bush"

[
Watch George W. Bush give a speech, and you'll notice that something
comes over him when the subject turns to war or executions. He leans
forward, all hesitation gone from his voice, as he struggles to
contain a smile and his eyes gleam with what can only be described as
bloodlust.

So it shouldn't have been a surprise that as the war with Iraq
approached, Bush became increasingly excited. According to the
Washington Post, friends and lawmakers who met with Bush just before
he launched the invasion found him "upbeat," "chatty," "cocky and
relaxed" and "in high spirits." The most revealing moment came when he
thought the cameras were off: Before he gave his national address
announcing that the war had begun, a camera caught Bush pumping his
fist, as though instead of initiating a war he had kicked a winning
field goal or hit a home run. "Feels good," he said.
]

[
During his unsuccessful run for Congress in 1978, Bush remarked to a
fellow Republican, "I've got the greatest idea of how to raise money
for the campaign. Have your mother send a letter to your family's
Christmas card list. I just did and I got $350,000!" The notion that
there might be something unusual about George and Barbara's Christmas
list hadn't occurred to him.
]

Gary

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

Clark.. A homosexual priest seduced Gary as a teenager and Gary still
harbors guilt, anger and bitterness.

Poor lil Fundie Cruz Mike... Still suffering from your life long
fundie meltdown... That imaginary friend is causing your problems.
Most children grow up & give up on their imaginary friends when
they're still quite young. Some children stop bleeving in the tooth
fairy by the time they're six years old... But here you are, a growed
man, still bleeving in your imaginary friend...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)
Gary

Jeff Lowe wrote:

"Santa Cruz Mike" wrote in message
Clark.. A homosexual priest seduced Gary as a teenager and Gary still
harbors guilt, anger and bitterness.

Main Entry: 1li·bel

Don't worry about Fundie Cruz Mike since he's just having a middle
eastern fundamentalist meltdown. Seems to happen to all of them if
someone asks for proof of their manipulative ignorant middle eastern
control freak christian superstitions...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)
Gary

Clark Magnuson wrote:

Think of religion as peer pressure from a good crowd.

Manipulative ignorant middle eastern superstitious control freak
cults, constitute "a good crowd"...

LOL...

Gary you have so much hatred and rage...

Nope. Did your imaginary friend tell you to post that?

LOL.. imagine putting all of your rage and anger to use for the good
of humanity instead of borderline insanity and Theophobia?

Remember, I'm not the one who started so many fundie meltdown
threads... I'm not the one living his life under the will of somebody
else's middle eastern imaginary friend... Take your middle eastern
fundamentalism back to the middle east... We don't need your ignorant
middle eastern superstitions...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)
Clark Magnuson

..........LOL.........

All but small facets of natural selection, and evolution.

Or, one could attribute them as "God's will"...............

The individual has neither complete free will nor is completely a victim
of circumstance.

snipped..

that is an interesting observation Clark

Later,
Mike

Mike,
The trick is getting as much free will as possible.
Often those who look to God get more.

My mind, sex drive, tired feet, and emotions vote on everything.
Fear of God gives my mind a working majority.

Sure the liberal humanists go to the victim point of view, they feel
like a leaf being blown by the wind.
That symbol of the leaf in the wind shows up again and again in "Forest
Gump" are retarded man who manages a great life.

Clark

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

Clark Magnuson

Excitable Boy wrote:

[...]

Many liberals are not conceptualizes, and this calculation carries no
water for them.
They care only for there emotions and all thoughts are subjugated.
We are teaching our children how to practice non sense with public money
and public policy.

I think we should teach our children to subjugate emotions to
responsibility and what makes good business sense.
Clark

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

Santa Cruz Mike

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:09:10 GMT, "Jeff Lowe"
wrote:

"Santa Cruz Mike" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Jeff... good man...

So does this mean that Gary is guilty of libel with his attack againt
"religious people?" (1) : a statement or representation published
without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt"

Thanks Jeff,

I will keep this in the back of my mind as Gary continues to attack
and expose individuals to public contempt with his constant personal
attacks...

Later,
Mike

"In examinations, the foolish ask questions that the
wise cannot answer. "
Oscar Wilde
Santa Cruz Mike

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:02:32 -0700, Gary wrote:

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

[...]

Gary I thought you had your racism, anti-semitism and theophobia under
control? What happened..?

Later,
Mike
Santa Cruz Mike

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:07:36 -0700, Gary wrote:

Poor lil Fundie Cruz Mike... Still suffering from your life long
fundie meltdown...

Tried, Convicted, Condemend by Jeff Lowe for libel:
2 a : a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that
conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or
representation published without just cause and tending to expose
another to public contempt

Santa Cruz Mike

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:10:54 -0700, Gary wrote:

Jeff Lowe wrote:

"Santa Cruz Mike" wrote in message
Clark.. A homosexual priest seduced Gary as a teenager and Gary still
harbors guilt, anger and bitterness.

Main Entry: 1li·bel

Don't worry about Fundie Cruz Mike since he's just having a middle
eastern fundamentalist meltdown. Seems to happen to all of them if
someone asks for proof of their manipulative ignorant middle eastern
control freak christian superstitions...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" FAG)

Tried, Convicted, Condemend by Jeff Lowe for libel:
Libel: a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that
conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or
representation published without just cause and tending to expose
another to public contempt

Santa Cruz Mike

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:15:44 -0700, Gary wrote:

Take your middle eastern
fundamentalism back to the middle east... We don't need your ignorant
middle eastern superstitions...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" FAG)

Tried, Convicted, Condemned by Jeff Lowe for libel:
Libel: a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that
conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or
representation published without just cause and tending to expose
another to public contempt
Bray Haven

he struggles to
contain a smile and his eyes gleam with what can only be described as
bloodlust.

Yep he always wanted to work for Orkin & Kill Kill Kill.....
Greg Sefton
Jeff Lowe

"Santa Cruz Mike" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:07:36 -0700, Gary wrote:

Poor lil Fundie Cruz Mike... Still suffering from your life long
fundie meltdown...

Tried, Convicted, Condemend by Jeff Lowe for libel:
2 a : a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that
conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or
representation published without just cause and tending to expose
another to public contempt

Mike: It would seem you have a severe reading comprehension problem. You
made the statement that Gary was seduced by a priest and molested. You made
this as a statement of fact. Do you know this to be true? I suspect that you
have no knowledge and in fact created this out of the whole cloth in an
attempt to disparage him.
BTW, Does the phrase "Thou shall not bear false witness" have any meaning
for you? It is a lot easier to talk the talk than it is to walk the walk,
isn't it?

Cliff Huprich

Clark Magnuson wrote in message ...

..........LOL.........

All but small facets of natural selection, and evolution.

Or, one could attribute them as "God's will"...............

The individual has neither complete free will nor is completely a victim
of circumstance.

snipped..

that is an interesting observation Clark

Later,
Mike

Don't guns help?

Mike,
The trick is getting as much free will as possible.

Who do you take it from?

Often those who look to God get more.

What's free about that?

My mind, sex drive, tired feet, and emotions vote on everything.

Try to bear up under all the strain of thinking.

Fear of God gives my mind a working majority.

Darn scared, are you?
Like the thing in the closet is it?

Sure the liberal humanists go to the victim point of view,

Hard to see how that actually works. As you claim to have been
long victimized by your superstitions perhaps you could fill us in
a bit.
Have you considered just getting more guns?

they feel like a leaf being blown by the wind.

Sort of like admitting that they don't know everything?
Got some good verses for them today?

That symbol of the leaf in the wind shows up again and again in "Forest
Gump" are retarded man who manages a great life.

Identity crisis today?

Clark

A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of

atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

Darwin awards are not all that hard to earn if you keep working
at it.
--
Cliff