Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Who Do I Contact For Coax

You live in an apartment? Are you the landlord? If not, I suggest the
first person you contact is your landlord. He/She might have something
to say about you hiring someone to modify his/her property.

That said, try just about any electrician, alarm company, home audio
dealer, etc. All of these trades deal with retrofitting houses with
updated wiring on a daily basis. You didn't mention what your
application was, so it would be tough to recommend the "best cable" to
use.

wrote:
Hi I Live in a Apartment and would like to replace all the coax with
newer better coax. I run coax through drop ceilings at work and that
always aggrivates me to the max, so I can imagine how hard it would be
to run through existing walls. Who do I contact to do this job and what
would the estimated cost be? I tried the cale company before and they
wanted to drill through the outside wall and just wrap it around the
building and drill in the wall. BTW I assume the best coax would be RG6
Quad Sheild?