Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Doubling up underground cable.

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 01:05:18 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Notice the similarity with 'timegoesby'? He claims to make a living out of
doing up houses for sale - yet seems to regularly ask the most basic of
questions. And doesn't seem to know the cost of materials. And has the
same sort of poor English. Methinks they may share socks...

There's no doubt that they are the same person. He's made several slips in
the past by responding in the wrong persona. There's another sock as well,
that one chooses to make false representations about some sort of engine
snake oil. He claims that this product is used by Lancashire police.

What he didn't know is that I work with Lancashire Police at their Hutton
Hall Headquarters. I went to the garage to ask about the claim for this
"Cataclean" petrol additive and they told me that they had never endorsed
the product and that anyone who said they did was not telling the truth.