Posted to uk.d-i-y
carlos2000 carlos2000 is offline

Default if you get bored with diy, try this

i dont want to spam but is there any other way to get people to visit
the site? and if we want to make that site a bit interesting we need
people to visit and post their photos.
those ads only cover the server expenses, actually at moment nowhere
near that. so we are spending hours and hours working on this for free,
'cause we just thought that this might get interesting.
if you dont like the site, just shut the f_ck up.

Phil L kirjoitti:

carlos2000 wrote:
Check out the site me and few friends just started. The site has
images

Here's a tip spamboy; only spammers start a post with 'check out the
site'....and you are only posting this ****e so that your hitcounter goes up
and you can demand an extra penny a week off your scummy advertisers - stick
it up your crack, no one's interested.