Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default LG Microwave Oven

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 15:38:51 +0000, Jerry Fixall
m put finger to
keyboard and composed:

This microwave stopped heating. I tested the elctrical circuits and
discovered a bad diode that was connected to the capacitor. I called LG
due to no part#'s. in the manuals. I called and spoke to the parts dept.
, they told me that they can not identify the part due to too many
diodes in the system.The diode has the following info on it HVR-1X , SK
3018. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase this diode ?

Mouser has an equivalent:
http://www.mouser.com/search/Product...lkey526-NTE517
http://www.nteinc.com/specs/500to599/pdf/nte517.pdf (datasheet)

- Franc Zabkar