Posted to alt.home.repair
Berkshire Bill Berkshire Bill is offline

Default I need 50 mouse traps

"Ken" wrote in message
ups.com...
I need 50 mouse traps. These are the small 8.5 cm x 4.5 cm traps with
a wood base (about playing card size), not the big rat trap size.

No, I don't have a monster infestation of rodents. I teach physics and
my students have to make mouse trap powered cars. My only known source
of traps has been put out of business.

Does anyone know of a source of 50 traps? Better yet, is there a
company that makes mouse traps in Manila so I could get them right from
the factory?

Ken

Local school here in the States was into the same project. Teacher tried
his best to get around the suppliers. In the end I went to the local
hardware store, told the owner what we were doing. A box of 72 traps was
$40.00, the store owner reduced the price to $32.00 then offered to split
the difference with me as long as the instructor mentioned the supplies were
donated by XX and YY. Everything turned out fine.... (you need a
sponsor).

Bill