Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default Who Makes Sponge-Bob Squarepants TV sets for Emerson

wrote:
I just picked up from a neighbors scrap pile a Sponge-Bob Squarepants
13 or 14" color TV set. On the back it says Emerson, model SB315.
Manufactured in Jan 2005, set seems to be dead as a doornail. I wonder
who actually makes the sets. Haven't had the back off of it yet.
Garish yellow plastic cabinet, but that could be spray-painted if I get
the set to work. Any info appreciated before I start to work on it.

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

Recent Emersons I have seen have had the PT92 chassis in, mde by
Profili.
-B.