Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 19:53:51 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 01:40:02 GMT, "Pop`"
wrote:

Steve B wrote:
"Oren" wrote

Plan an extra trip; early to your cabin, if for nothing else but the
ride or a preemptive move "stuff'. Pack everyone up an go have fun.

We're going up to the cabin on the 5th, hopefully. Don't know if we
can reach the cabin with the recent snow. Taking another truck and
trailer load up to the "new" house. Should be moved all up there by
March 1st. Looking forward to it.

The dog was roaming free this morning.

It's your time to document things with this - make the call. "If
ain't documented it didn't happen".

I called in the free roaming dog. Last time I let up when they took
care of the dog for a while. Not this time.

This time it goes the full distance.

Steve

Actually, if you lived in NY state, you could have some recourse. Read
Article 26 of the state laws, dept agriculture and cruelty laws.

Where he is moving - his only problem, regarding roaming animals will
be wild life. Now if he moves into AZ state lines and has cows, he
is in a free-range state. You pay for the cattle you run over.

--
Oren

I own land in Mojave County, Arizona.

It's a toss up between Mojave County, Arizona and Washington County, Utah.

Wait. Wait. I know the answer to this one ................

Steve

Enjoy......... I can imagine the new Spring leaves (seen them, plus
Fall).

--
Oren

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison