Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Peter A Forbes Peter A Forbes is offline

Default Big 'lytics in small quantities?

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:07:38 -0800, "RST Engineering \(jw\)"
wrote:

Depends on where you live. Most large cities have "surplus electronics
stores" where that sort of thing can be found relatively inexpensively. In
Sacramento, for example, we have HSC Electronics and I'll bet you could find
half a barrel of what you are looking for there.

Jim

Haven't been to the Sacramento store but their other place near San Jose had a
good selection in October when we were over in the US.

Don't forget that anything more than a few years old may need reforming or
bringing up to voltage gently before using.

Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes
Email: