Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hollow skirting boards?

In article ,
Scott wrote:
Anyone know where I can get hollow skirting boards. I need to run some
cable and seemed a good idea if I can put it in a some hollow skirting
boards. So far, none of the diy sheds websites say they do such a thing

To do this 'legally', you either need to use trunking designed for the
purpose which would look rather out of place in a house, or protect the
cable with conduit etc behind the skirting. The regs people think you're
likely to drill holes in skirting to hang pictures up.

--
*Why do psychics have to ask you for your name? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.