Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt Matt is offline

Default Resistors

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:57:39 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

However, what has changed is that at one time if the shop
didn't stock it you'd get it sent free from the warehouse.

An change in attitude obviously straight from the lips of a marketing
asshole that makes it even less likely I'll ever visit them again.
Previously it was such policies that marked them apart as a company
that did give a **** about customer service. Anyway given the
seemingly random nature of the layout in their stores where even the
staff sometimes have problems finding stock I'm unlikely to visit them
again, ordering online is usually much less painful.