Posted to alt.home.repair
Stacia Stacia is offline

Default Screwed by Canon Rebate

John writes:

I go through way more trouble than I should for $20-$50 but it's the
principle. They make it as annoying as possible to claim a rebate so
that most people won't bother. I'm the one that bothers.

Yep. No matter how hard I tried, Canon still managed to screw me over.

Canon, the next time I'm in the market for a product I'll remember this
incident.

I'm the same way. I set up reminders for myself to check on rebates,
as well, just so I don't forget about them. I sympathize ... but I
don't really know why you crossposted this to hell and back.

Stacia
headers trimmed