Gary

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Clark Magnuson wrote:

Think of religion as peer pressure from a good crowd.

Manipulative ignorant middle eastern superstitious control freak
cults, constitute "a good crowd"...

LOL...

The society that has strict codes of marriage and Christianity is
more likely to survive than one that teaches liberal fundamentalism,
like is now being taught in schools.

Right! All of your oppressive superstitious middle eastern
ignorant garbage is a good thing... LOL...

Yes, we can teach evolution in schools, and evolution is good
science compared to global warming, second hand smoke, or mass
transit.

LOL... You middle eastern fundamentalists are just too funny...

But we could teach them of the relative safely of smoking marijuana
in school too.
Neither are a good idea.

Yep, fundies is funny...

A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of
atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

A society that teaches the endless lies, bigotry & oppression of
middle eastern christian superstitions as fact will breed another
generation of murdering fundamentalist terrorist jackals that will
destroy the society. It is Talibanian.

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)