Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

"Oren" wrote

Plan an extra trip; early to your cabin, if for nothing else but the
ride or a preemptive move "stuff'. Pack everyone up an go have fun.

We're going up to the cabin on the 5th, hopefully. Don't know if we can
reach the cabin with the recent snow. Taking another truck and trailer load
up to the "new" house. Should be moved all up there by March 1st. Looking
forward to it.

The dog was roaming free this morning.

It's your time to document things with this - make the call. "If ain't
documented it didn't happen".

I called in the free roaming dog. Last time I let up when they took care of
the dog for a while. Not this time.

This time it goes the full distance.

Steve