Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian White Ian White is offline

Default Resistors

Simon wrote:

You forgot the paper bags that the individually plastic-bagged items all
came in. Each paper bag solemnly informs us that "These are the
components you ordered from RS".

Can't they get pills for an overactive bagging department?

--
Ian White

Those RS paper bags remind me strongly of sweet shops 30 years ago. The type
where you'd ask for 1/4lb of chocolate buttons and 1/4lb of shrimps - that
sort of thing. The bags smell exactly the same.

Yes, they do!

If they were serious about wanting us to unpack each paper bag
carefully, the printing would say: "These bags contain the components
you ordered, plus some mint humbugs with our compliments." Then there'd
be some point in wrapping each components in plastic as well, to stop
them getting sticky.

But given the performance of some of their couriers, don't ever touch
the RS complimentary shrimps.

--
Ian White