Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Simon is offline

Default Resistors

"Ian White" wrote in message
news
raden wrote:
They are so cheap that buying e.g. 10 of each value from 10 to 1 meg
from RS isn't going to break the bank

and you can buy them in 10s

In fact I'm getting just a leetle ****ed off with RS

last time I bought 100 1N4007s they came individually bagged - pain in
the arse to unpack

You forgot the paper bags that the individually plastic-bagged items all
came in. Each paper bag solemnly informs us that "These are the
components you ordered from RS".

Can't they get pills for an overactive bagging department?

--
Ian White

Those RS paper bags remind me strongly of sweet shops 30 years ago. The type
where you'd ask for 1/4lb of chocolate buttons and 1/4lb of shrimps - that
sort of thing. The bags smell exactly the same.