Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

wrote
I'm glad and relieved to hear that this has turned the corner, and
Steve might get some respite as well as the dogs may end up in a better
place too.

In the midst of this, I had a doctor's appointment Dec. 26th, where they put
me on some new meds, back on nitro, and will be doing another angioplasty
soon. I had a 5 way bypass and aortic valve replaced 4.5 years ago.
Staying up all night isn't as much fun as it used to be ................

Like you said, NOW all you have to
do is make a call. Sounds like the jerks turned out the dogs to shut
them up or throw them away.

The dog was roaming free this morning.

Poor dogs, poor Steves nerves. Lets just hope the dogs owners get
what they deserve. And maybe the poor dogs can find a responsible, good
home. ( hey Steve, didn't you say you need a nice dog?)

Lisa^^

I had mentioned to my wife that maybe we should offer to keep the dog in the
future, but that didn't fly. One of our current dogs is a rescue Lab/Rott
mix and just a sweetheart.

Two weeks ago, we went to the pound and got an absolutely darling cat for
the one we lost to old age about a month ago.

I have two nice dogs. Well, one nice, and one not so nice. But he's got
character. (He's a Corgi.)

Steve