Clark Magnuson

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message

Abortion, drugs, free love, break down of the family.

..........LOL.........

All but small facets of natural selection, and evolution.

Or, one could attribute them as "God's will"...............

The individual has neither complete free will nor is completely a victim
of circumstance.
Think of religion as peer pressure from a good crowd.

The society that has strict codes of marriage and Christianity is more
likely to survive than one that teaches liberal fundamentalism, like is
now being taught in schools.

Yes, we can teach evolution in schools, and evolution is good science
compared to global warming, second hand smoke, or mass transit.
But we could teach them of the relative safely of smoking marijuana in
school too.
Neither are a good idea.

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.