Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:50:12 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

Update:

I have filed a grievance with the Neighborhood Justice Center, which means
this goes on paper, and will have to have a legal disposition. This is
handled by the zoning department, and all complaints have to be legally
finalized.

This is good to know, as it was not the case a few years ago when I
was in your situation. Before it was just a red tape and no final
result.

--
Oren