Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Resistors

In article ,
raden wrote:
You forgot the paper bags that the individually plastic-bagged items
all came in. Each paper bag solemnly informs us that "These are the
components you ordered from RS".

Can't they get pills for an overactive bagging department?

I've just been on their website - I can't find their mission statement

hopefully this means that they are on the road to recovery

I can't find *anything* on that bl***y website. Thought it was just my
ancient browser but I've now got both IE 7 and the latest Firefox and it's
useless on those too.

--
*Arkansas State Motto: Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Laugh.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.