Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop` Pop` is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message

Tune in for updates..............

Steve

Definitely post updates. It's always a pleasure to hear of dog owners
being made to suffer.

Per several FBI and Humane Society articles and white papers, those who
abuse animals are also highly likely to abuse people, relatives and kids on
their "most likley" list.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/abuse_connection.php

If you break it down to its bare essentials:
"Abusing an animal is a way for a human to find power/joy/fulfillment
through the torture of a victim they know cannot defend itself."

Now break down a human crime, say rape. If we substitute a few pronouns,
it's the SAME THING.
"Rape is a way for a human to find power/joy/fulfillment through the torture
of a victim they know cannot defend themselves."

Now try it with, say, domestic abuse such as child abuse or spousal abuse:
"Child abuse is a way for a human to find power/joy/fulfillment through the
torture of a victim they know cannot defend themselves."

Do you see the pattern here?

Animal abuse and youth violence - Bulletin Reports - Brief Article ...
Animal abuse and youth violence - Bulletin Reports - Brief Article
from FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin,The in News & Society provided free by
LookSmart Find ...
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...71/ai_86063217 - 26k -
Cached - Similar pages

Animal Abuse Potential ~ Pawprints and Purrs, Inc.
The FBI has linked animal abuse to human abuse since the 1970s, when
bureau analysis of the life histories of imprisoned serial killers suggested
that most, ...
www.sniksnak.com/ac/abuse.html - Similar pages

Riverside County Department of Animal Services - Animal Cruelty ...
How Animal Abuse May Indicate Other Deviant Behavior ... and the FBI
uses reports of animal abuse in analyzing the threat potential of suspected
and known ...
www.rcdas.org/cruelty.htm - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Pahrump Valley Times - Nye County's Largest Newspaper Circulation
What is animal abuse? Who does it? Why don't we care? ... Every serial
killer interviewed by the FBI reported abusing animals as a child. ...
http://www.pahrumpvalleytimes.com/20.../11570431.html -
17k - Cached - Similar pages

Westchester and Putnam Animal-Link.org: Report Animal Cruelty and ...
Report Westchester and Putnam animal abuse, cruelty and neglect. ...
FBI New York 26 Federal Plaza, 23rd. Floor New York, New York 10278-0004 ...
www.animal-link.org/abuse.shtml - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

PAWS: Report Animal Cruelty
The FBI considers animal cruelty to be one of the predictors of
violence and considers past animal abuse when profiling serial killers. ...
www.paws.org/help/report/connection.php - Similar pages

Chris Van Hollen's Viewpoint - Doris Day Animal League
The current versions of the FBI's crime reporting data collection
system (the ... they need to better understand the factors associated with
animal abuse, ...
http://www.ddal.org/legislation/view...vanhollen.shtm - 16k - Cached -
Similar pages

Logo mini 3 The Shiloh Project DEADLY SERIOUS: AN FBI PERSPECTIVE ...
HSUS: You have said that the FBI takes the connection between animal
cruelty and ... We look not only for a history of animal abuse, torment, or
torture, ...
www.shilohproject.org/Deadlyseriouspt1.htm - 31k - Cached - Similar
pages